HIGH DESERT HIGH SCHOOL BAND
Updates coming soon!
The HS Honor Band is open to 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students of piccolo, flute, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, bass clarinet, saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, euphonium/baritone, tuba, percussion, string bass, and piano by audition.
Students MUST be members of their school’s band class/program if one is available.
AUDITION DATE: TBD
LINKS: E-mail Mr. Fell ([email protected]) OR check with your director)
1. On your parking website or app, click "Send money with Zelle."
2. Add or select recipient. Search "[email protected]" and it should come up as SBCMEA.
3. Select the exact payment amount. For fees, it is $10 per audition
4. IMPORTANT: In the "Memo (Optional)" field, please indicate your school and which honor group/event.
5. Review and send.
6. SBCMEA is notified.
Option 1: Pay with
AUDITION FEES ($10 per student)
Option 2: Pay with Check
1. Make Checks Payable to "SBCMEA"
2. In the memo line, write "HD HS Honor Band"
3. Please send them to:
Music Director, Park View Middle School
34875 Tahoe Dr.
Yucaipa, CA 92399
Dress Rehearsal Info:
Location: Barstow Community College Performing Arts Center