top of page
If you have any questions you may contact the Jazz Festival representative, Matthew Fell ([email protected])
Thank you for your interest in the inaugural Jazz Festival! This year's festival will take place at Serrano High School (9292 Sheep Creek Rd, Phelan, CA 92371) on Friday January 27th from 5-9pm. The festival is education-focused so don't worry if your charts aren't 100% polished. Please plan to watch at least 2 other ensembles perform so that the students get a chance to play for a supportive audience.
Each group will have a 25 minute warm-up in the band room followed by a 25 minute performance on stage with 2 clinicians giving written comments. Please provide copies of the scores if possible (photo-copies okay).
After the stage performance, groups will make their way to the library for a 25 minute clinic from one of the clinicians that watched the performance.
Click here to register or scroll down to the bottom of this page!
FESTIVAL FEE INFORMATION
$150 Per Ensemble
1. On your parking website or app, click "Send money with Zelle."
2. Add or select recipient. Search "[email protected]" and it should come up as SBCMEA.
3. Select the exact payment amount. For fees, it is $10 per audition
4. IMPORTANT: In the "Memo (Optional)" field, please write "Jazz Festival".
5. Review and send.
6. SBCMEA is notified.
Option 1: Pay with
Option 2: Pay with Check
1. Make Checks Payable to "SBCMEA"
2. In the memo line, write "Jazz Festival"
3. Please send them to:
Music Director, Park View Middle School
34875 Tahoe Dr.
Yucaipa, CA 92399
This form is for director's only.
bottom of page